Sunday, August 26, 2012

Keep on keeping on

Got the first week of school under my belt! It's really strange being back in a university. I know that I've only been out of a college program for only a year, but it feels much longer. I'm really thrilled to be back in, though! Programming is already awesome, I'm ridiculously excited that I can make a square. It's silly. Anyhow, not much else to report, I'm hoping to get some substitute jobs soon, the missus is enjoying her job. Looking forward to week number two! (And, I did all of my trig homework by myself. (In case you don't know, that's impressive.))

Oh! We have started our film education! We have a couple of friends here who are pretty knowledgeable in the film department, and we have "assignments" we have to complete for them, which is basically the best homework ever, seeing as how it's just watching movies. :)

Still settling in, it's finally cooling down here, (thank the gods) and life is pretty good.

PS, I forgot to mention the newest member of our family! Witch Hazel Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment